Ideal for: Secondary teachers who want their students to succeed in their school-leaving exams and who want to guarantee oral and written production.
Gateway 2nd Edition is an academically-rich course for teenage students with an emphasis on building exam skills and critical thinking and a focus on life skills. Encourage your students to take an active role in their own learning by using Flipped classroom video presentations of grammar together with fully-interactive digital content to make their learning more effective.
Designed to prepare your students for school-leaving exams and a smooth transfer from school to college or work, this new edition includes 50% change of content from the first edition, 90% new reading texts, a fully interactive digital offer, and Student’s and Teacher’s Resource Centres.
• A thorough, step-by-step exam preparation guidance plus a variety of tests and a Test Generator to accurately measure students learning progress
• Clear objectives for each lesson and unit, comprehensive lesson plans with clear notes on what technology to integrate within lessons
• A wide range of life skills videos and worksheets enable you to blend life and language outside the classroom
• The Presentation Kit and Digital Student’s Book also provide alternative teaching options
• Life Skills lessons with a focus on Academic skills
• Culture, Literature and CLIL are now covered in individual worksheets on the Resource Centre
• The Flipped classroom grammar presentation videos and life skills videos featuring teen-friendly formats such as street interviews, blogs and school projects and authentic video interviews
• New critical thinking/reading features on the Reading pages
Teacher's and Student's Resource Centre available at www.macmillangateway2.com
6 levels ( A1+ · A2 · B1 · B1+ · B2 · B2+ )
for 5-10 hours