Ideal for: primary schools with up to 3 contact periods a week that need a sound and straightforward course to help children gain full sense of achievement
My English Trip is a seven-level primary course with enough flexibility to be used with children starting to learn the language at 6 years old or 8–9 years old.
With My English Trip children will discover the world of English and, at the same time, develop their social skills and an awareness of the world around them.
Available and free on adoption Teacher’s Resource Centre at www.myenglishtrip.com.ar, which includes: teaching notes, tests, class audio, songs, social skills worksheets, flashcards, grammar and phonics animations (Levels 1 - 4), Build your own story tool and much more! The songs and the Picture Dictionary are also available for pupils.
• The series is aligned with official curricular objectives
• Children will learn by constantly recycling and
integrating the core language
• The Pupil’s Book has an integrated Activity Book
(My Practice Trip)
• A special section, called ‘My English Trip en familia’
provides advice and tips in Spanish for the family to
accompany children in their learning journey (Levels
• The Pupil’s Book also includes fun games with
cut-outs to recycle and integrate the language taught
(Levels Starter–4) and stickers (Levels A & B)
• A do-it-yourself Trip figure (Levels A & B) for use in fun classroom activities
- NEW FREE Reader (Levels Starter - 4) that includes three texts, including fictional stories, plays and poems as well as non-fiction texts in the upper levels. Each text is followed by a variety of activities designed to check comprehension and to give pupils the chance to work with and expand the language dealt with in each text
An unforgettable learning journey!
7 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · A · B · Starter )
for 1-3 hours