Fantastic! is a new four-level course for young learners. The series combines a clearly structured syllabus and methodology with an up-to-date and sophisticated look, bringing learners and target language together in a controlled way.
A Student's Book with
- Ten sophisticated and colourful topic-based units with fun characters in humorous situations
- A cross-curricular lesson per unit, allowing children to use the target language in a variety of different contexts, including History, Maths and Social Studies
- Value Boxes highlighting moral values to raise students' awareness of their social role and responsibilities
- Reading Time stories providing frequent opportunities to read for pleasure and including classic tales with a modern twist.
A Fantastic Values Booklet (packaged with the Student's Book) which
- Exploits the values raised in the Student's Book by providing a page of activities for each value.
A Student CD (packaged with the Student's Book) containing
- Karaoke style songs and fun tongue twisters for pronunciation practice
- A Workbook providing extensive reading and writing practice
A Teacher's Book including
- Reduced Student's book pages
- A unit walkthrough with monthly planner
- Teaching tips
- Cultural tips
- Ideas for warmers and coolers
A Reading Time Resource containing
- Five posters per level with an enlarged version of each Reading Time spread from the Student's Books
A pack of Grammar Cards