We Are Heroes! is a new 6-level primary course which has real world communication at its core. Engaging characters and stories provide authentic contexts for ommunication and an integrated life skills syllabus helps foster critical and creative thinking.
The whole series offers engaging real-world content and tasks, tailored to the needs and maturity of children, and helps them to progressively gain communicative competence. An emphasis on the development of life skills, presented in a child-friendly way, encourages pupils to reflect and apply the skills to their own lives.
• The Teacher’s Book comes with Special Education Needs tips which aim to provide teachers with more tools to work in the classroom more effciently. Worksheets and tests designed for children with special education needs are online, ready to be downloaded.
• Life Skills lessons with reading, writing, listening and speaking activities ensure that pupils develop both receptive and productive skills in parallel, as in real life.
• Review lessons in the Workbook are ready-to-use material when preparing children for international exams. Teachers can provide optimal support to their students with the Test Generator.
• An enhanced digital version of the Pupil’s Book with audio, animations and videos allows the teacher to present the material to the class in a well-balanced way.
• We Are Heroes! has a wide range of extension material which can be found at the back of the Pupil’s Book and Workbook. It also comes with photocopiable material both in the Teacher’s Resource Centre and in the Pupil’s Resource Centre. This provides teachers with the flexibility they need to adapt the level according to their classroom needs and achieve the best results.
6 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 )
for 3-5 hours