Max Science Primary is a highly engaging and effective print and digital scheme based on the most successful teaching methodologies used in world science today.
· 100% match to the CAIE Science Curriculum Framework (stages 1 – 6) and the CAIE curriculum objectives. It integrates and clearly identifies the skills of scientific enquiry and critical thinking.
• All materials are international in content, flexible and adaptable for all global regions.
• There is English language support across all the resources to assist teachers and learners whose first language is not English.
• As part of the Macmillan Education International Curriculum ‘Promise’, the course includes continuous assessment, school-home journal, easy to use digital components, differentiation, tools for independent learning and full teacher support including professional development.
• A highly skilled and knowledgeable author team with considerable experience in writing best-selling science courses.
6 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 )
for 10+ hours