The Max Science Enquiry Box series is a flexible resource that supports the development of scientific skills and follows the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
The Max Science Enquiry Box series features:
• four strands to support the Cambridge international primary curriculum: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and ‘Scientifi c Enquiry’
• support for teachers who are focusing on the development of enquiry-based learning skills with their students
• embedded language support for learners and teachers whose fi rst language may not be English
• over 100 free, downloadable online resources for each stage which includes Worksheets, Teacher’s Notes (with language support) and Answer Keys
• step-by-step guidance for teachers on how to approach and scaffold lessons appropriately to encourage students to work both independently and collaboratively on key tasks.
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for classroom support.
6 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 )