On the Pulse is a dynamic, four-level series for teenage learners in the 21st century. Up-to-date topics in texts and videos, multiple opportunities for reflection on language and cultural comparison, a clear focus on vocabulary and grammar, systematic recycling and integration, and a design that is both modern and clear guarantee learning for all students!
• Coverage of all curriculum requirements
• Workbook integrated with the Student’s Book
• Students’ digital competences fostered through: Web Quests in each unit, two Collaborative
Projects per level and access to more digital material on the Online Skills Centre
• Pulse magazine pages provide texts for extra reading
• A ‘Creative Corner’ section fosters students’ development of literary and creative writing competences