Phases is a dynamic, four-level series for teenage learners in the 21st century. Up-to-date topics in texts and videos, multiple opportunities for reflection on language and cultural comparison, a clear focus on vocabulary and grammar, systematic recycling and integration, and a design that is both modern and clear guarantee learning for all students! It is ideal for teachers who need stimulating material for secondary level (as from false beginner) with a solid and motivating approach to learning.
• A new ‘Upgrade for Exams’ section at the end of each Revision provides international exam practice
• The ‘Writing’ section has been improved to provide students with more scaffolding and to guarantee students’ confidence in their written production
• A whole ‘Culture’ page at the end of each unit helps students become knowledgeable citizens, respectful of cultural diversity
• The ‘CLIL Projects’ section at the back of the book and the ‘Collaborative Tasks’ included in each Revision boost the development of team-working skills
• Completely new material in the ‘Editing your Work’ and ‘Extra Reading’ sections
• Workbooks include completely new worksheets with additional reading practice, plus a ‘Digital Competence’ worksheet per unit including a collaborative project where students use online tools for production and interaction